+½ cup sliced almonds
+½ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
+½ cup pecans, chopped
+8-10 dried dates, pits removed, then chopped
+½ cup pumpkin puree
+⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
+⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
+⅓ cup maple syrup
+1 teaspoon vanilla extract
+2 tablespoons cinnamon
+1 tablespoon nutmeg
+⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
+⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
+pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and all spices. Mix well.
3. Then add your nuts, seeds, and dates and mix well with your wet ingredients.
4. Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet and pour your granola mixture on top. Use a spoon to spread out the mixture evenly so everything will cook at the same time.
5. Place in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, moving the granola around half way through to be sure it doesn’t burn.
6. LET COOL. Letting the granola cool will help it harden up, and that’s what you want from granola. Duh.
7. Eat all by itself or top it off with coconut milk, almond milk, or even dairy milk (if you do that).
The Paleo Life will give you so much more than you know. Freedom!!
Thank You for visiting my page!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
Click Here to Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my 12 Bad Foods List and weekly newsletter with updates on health, juicing, detox, food and exercise tips and strategies and anything and everything to Empower You To Take Control of Health
PS Make sure to like and share this posts with your friends 🙂