Easy Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs What A Treat!
Who does not love short ribs?? These easy crockpot beef spare ribs will hit the spot every time! Packed full of fat and fall right off the bones gliding down your throat to your belly….uumm uumm goodness. If you are anti-fat let go of what conventional media is telling you about it being bad for you. Look at the rest of society they are avoiding fat/cholesterol and they continue to get sicker and sicker. My mantra is if you want to be healthy, look at what everyone else is doing and do the opposite.
This recipe is easy to cook see in the title “Easy Crockpot Spare Ribs”😉 You only need a few ingredients and you are off and running. I would recommend you just go for it and get yourself a larger crockpot if you don't already have one so down the road you can make larger portions to last you longer when you cook next time in your crockpot it is absolutely worth it!
Easy Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs
+1-2lbs beef spare ribs
+2 cups beef broth (you can also use chicken broth, vegetable broth, or just water)
+7 oz. can of tomato paste
+4 oz. can of diced green chiles
+⅔ cups tomato sauce
+1-2 bundles of broccolini
+2-3 teaspoon avocado oil (or olive oil works too!)
+3 tablespoons garlic powder–1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
+3 tablespoons onion powder–1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
+hint of paprika
+salt and pepper to taste
1. Handy dandy crock pot time!!! That means get it out.
2. Pour in your broth or water and spices (garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika) and mix together.
3. Add in your spare ribs to the crockpot.
4. Pour tomato sauce over ribs then top them off with tomato paste and green chiles. Add a bit of salt and pepper on top.
5. Cover and let cook on low for 6-8 hours. They will be ready when they are falling off the bone!
6. Once your spare ribs are ready to go, pull out a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat and add your broccolini to cook up. Once you’ve mixed them around a bit in the avocado oil, add in your extra garlic and onion powder and saute those little critters up.
7. Serve broccolini along side your beef spare ribs. BOMB.
Thank You for visiting my page!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
Click Here to Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my 12 Bad Foods List and weekly newsletter with updates on health, juicing, detox, food and exercise tips and strategies and anything and everything to Empower You To Take Control of Health
PS Make sure to like and share this posts with your friends 🙂