Baked Kale Chips
Baked kale chips are an awesome alternative to those horrible potato chips that are filled with tons and tons of crappy preservatives, bad salts and bad fats to get you addicted to those nutritionally empty foods. It is so very simple to make kale chips that you will be surprised with what you see below. As you get better at making these healthy snacks you can start to add different herbs and spices to the recipe.
OK READY here are the ingredients you will need to make this awesome healthy snack
+2 bunches of kale
+1-2 tablespoons of avocado oil
+Fleur de sel or your favorite seasoning salt
Here are the steps to making kale chip
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F
2. Then, remove the leaves from the stems and wash the leaves well in a few changes of water. If you are buying your kale from the farmers market you will definitely need to rinse off the dirt. Do whatever you need in order to dry the kale leave because they need to be dry for the process. I use a salad spinner.
The kale leaves must be SUPER DRY
3. Toss the dry leaves with avocado oil and use your hands to distribute the oil evenly.
4. Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay some of the leaves on top in a single layer.
5. Throw those bad boys into the oven and bake the kale at 350°F…the magic has begun!!
6. Cook the chips for 12 minutes…I recommend setting the timer for 11 and half minutes so you can be close by the oven for that last 30 seconds.
7. Salt AFTER the kale chips are out of the oven
Once the kale’s out of the oven, season the chips with some your favorite seasoning salt.
Time to Enjoy!!!
Thank You for visiting my page!!
Have a Blessed Day!!
Click Here to Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my 12 Bad Foods List and weekly newsletter with updates on health, juicing, detox, food and exercise tips and strategies and anything and everything to Empower You To Take Control of Health
PS Make sure to like and share this posts with your friends 🙂